Travel, Recreation and Maps
- For up to date road conditions, incident maps, webcams, weather, and more visit the Oregon Department of Transportation’s TripCheck site.
- Travel Oregon is the official travel guide to planning an Oregon vacation.
- The Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife (ODFW) has is your source for information on hunting, fishing, and wildlife viewing. Be sure to check out their Weekly Recreation Report.
- The Tillamook County Transportation District has bus schedules and information about dial-a-ride services.
- The Pacific City – Nestucca Valley Chamber of Commerce is a member of the Oregon Coast Vistors Association.
- The Tillamook County Online website provides a variety of information about all of Tillamook County.
News & Weather
- The Pacific City Sun cover our tiny town on news and events.
- Oregon Coast Today is free around the area and is geared to visitors activites in South Tillamook and Lincoln County.
- Tillamook Headlight Herald Online covers the latest happenings in Tillamook County. Travelers will want to read Discovery Magazine and the Tillamook County Almanac. Also, check the weather page for links to all kinds of weather information.
- The National Ocean and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) provides most up to date and accurate weather information for the area.
- Find a good time to explore the tide pools at Cape Kiwanda from the National Weather Service.
- Surf reports are available from magicseaweed.com.
The Chamber recognizes its members
The Chamber recognizes its members who have made great strides in their businesses and the community.
2015 Business of the Year
The Oar House Bar & Grill
2015 Volunteer of the Year
Jacie Voegeli – Windermere West Pacific City